Folks,

Please take advantage of the wonderful resource full of Parkinson's
information our cyber Brother * Murray Charters * has put  together.

He has done the foot work for us so that we all can reap the benefits.

With the Swallowing Choking problem I just went to his web site

          http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/012.html

and  found that he has devoted a whole chapter to the problem
and it's solutions.  I've copied some of them for you.

1] Doctor, I Have Trouble Swallowing
             http://www.sinuscarecenter.com/swallaao.html

2] Swallowing Problems in Adults
              Swallowing disorders, also called dysphagia (dis FAY juh),
              can occur at different  stages in the swallowing process
             http://www.asha.org/speech/swallowing/

3] Welcome to the NEW dysphagiaonline.com, the one-stop shop for
             all you need to know about dysphagia and swallowing difficulties.
              http://www.dysphagiaonline.com/

4] Dysphagia Resource Center - Resources for swallowing and swallowing
      disorders.  http://www.dysphagia.com/index.htm

5] Dysphagia Resource Center - Tutorials and Articles.
                  http://www.dysphagia.com/articles.htm

6] Nutrition and Swallowing In Parkinson's Disease
                   http://www.parkinson.org/nutswa.htm

7] Non-Chew CookBook - for people suffering from chewing, swallowing
                 and dry mouth  disorders
                           http://www.rof.net/yp/randyw/

Cheers,

    Tweekette

PS. Also NPF has an "Ask the Dietitian" feature where you can ask questions
about eating, foods, and nutrition from Kathrynne Holden who is a registered
Dietitian who specializes in diet for Parkinson's disease.
                     http://www.parkinson.org/askdiet.htm