My friends,

You may not agree with me, but from where I stand, I submit we put our
energy where it will be understood and valued.  This organization is a fully
programmed clone!

I have included what I found interesting.  There is much more.   If you can
locate their board of directors, please share the info.  I kept hitting
walls.

Check their advertisers.  They are a revelation unto themselves!  Now here
is a way we as members of the PD family tree can actively participate.  Did
it ever occur to anyone that  if the PDers, their families and friends ever
blacklisted some of these institutions they'd more than feel it in today's
economy?

If it's letters you want to write, choose an advertiser.  Get others to do
the same.  Just don't waste  your precious energy on The Weekly Standard.
This type of clone can only process one way!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/advertising/ouradvertisers.asp

http://www.weeklystandard.com/advertising/demographics.asp

http://www.pfaw.org/pfaw/general/default.aspx?oid=4456