Rayilyn - What a blow.  There was an article today in  the  Chronicle,
that talked about sex scams like that and how someone can tap into your
mailbox and send porn to all your people in your address book.  I don't
know the answer to that, but I believe there is a way.  The article also
said that so many people are inundating the government with queries tht
they may be forced to shut the scamming down.  It may be like the
telemarketing calls we get.  If you call a certain number and  ask to not
be called, they have to stop or be fined an exorbitant amount.  Hopefully
that will work for all the sex scams.  Don't be frightened.  Someone out
there will come up with the right solution for you.  In the meantime,
enjoy this New Year.  Jo Ann