Well, folks, the battle to outlaw therapeutic cloning is about to  begin and
the argument you willl be hearing from Bush, Brownback and their supporters is
"therapeutic cloning is wrong because  it involves taking a life for a life"

I want to know whose life I am taking if I use my own DNA in an unfertilized
egg to possibly cure my Parkinsons Disease.  I demand an answer.

I have already emailed Bush, Brownback, my senators, congresssman and written
a letter to my local paper.  If you agree  with me, I hope you will use this
question/sound bite,  every time you email or write anyone about SCNT.
 People are probably not going to pay attention to long arguments, so let's
try to get our message across that SCNT is not cannibalism as some have
claimed..

If you don't agree with me, please answer this question as I would not want
to kill another human being to save myself.
Rayilyn