Subj:   RE:The answer is YES
Date:   1/1/2003 9:55:37 PM Pacific Standard Time
From:   MARTINEZ021
BCC:    RayilynLee

I just turned on my computer and saw your message with your amazing fantasy
and your offer for me to join you. Well, my answer is...<A HREF="http://xxxdate.com/enter.asp?src=732&GoToPage=xxxdate/tour0.asp"> YES!</A>

I'm totally ready for you.  I'm hot, I'm horny and I AM into anal sex (just
like you wanted)!  Just <A HREF="http://xxxdate.com/enter.asp?src=732&GoToPage=xxxdate/tour0.asp">email me back</A> and we can meet up.

Sara

Sara is a member of an <A HREF="http://xxxdate.com/enter.asp?src=732&GoToPage=xxxdate/tour0.asp">exclusive site</A> for lonely women who want to have sex
with you.  More than <A HREF="http://xxxdate.com/enter.asp?src=732&GoToPage=xxxdate/tour0.asp">100,000 women </A>from all over the country and around the
world are <A HREF="http://xxxdate.com/enter.asp?src=732&GoToPage=xxxdate/tour0.asp">waiting to please you</A> (and themselves) now.  <A HREF="http://xxxdate.com/enter.asp?src=732&GoToPage=xxxdate/tour0.asp">Click here to enter.</A>