On 9 Jan 2003 at 19:30, Bernard Barber, Ph.D. wrote:

> I have posted this site before, and now seems appropriate that it be posted
> again. I admit to being biased, being educated in Western Schools, Colleges
> and Universities, including Scandinavia, has provided me with the faith and
> belief in the Scientific Method.
>
> It seems to me that recent postings on our site suggest that even if there
> is a desire on the part of some, for more belief in non-traditional
> approaches to biological answers, it is very important that we all know just
> what is the scientific method.

Hi Again Bernie,

Alternately, you culd just send the URL, like this...

The Scientific Method

Please read about the scientific method by following these links:

Follow this link to learn about the scientific methods:
http://teacher.nsrl.rochester.edu/phy_labs/AppendixE/AppendixE.html

The following is also a good web site on the scientific method:
http://phyun5.ucr.edu/~wudka/Physics7/Notes_www/ node5.html

cheers ..... murray