On 9 Jan 2003 at 20:15, Diana Sellin wrote:

> Hello friends:
>  I am just back from seeing the head of neurology
> at the Univ. of Michigan, who came highly recommended
> to me.  This Dr. Sid Gilman changed my diagnosis
> (happily for me) of multiple system atrophy to striatonigral
> degeneration, which I gather is one of the disorders there
> is not much known about.  He recommended titrating me
> off of Mirapex and I'm already off of Sinemet but
> did recommend, I believe, the drug Baclofen, which I am
> not familiar with.
>
> If anyone out there is familiar with Baclofen or striatonigral
> degeneration,
> I would really appreciate hearing from you.
> Thanks, Diana

Hi Diana,

Welcome to Parkinson's Resources!
Dedicated to Parkinson's Awareness & FREE Easy Access to
"Information" for All
http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/

click on <Ref>

click on <MEDLINEplus - Drug Information>

under Drug Information click on <B>

scroll to ....

Baclofen (Intrathecal-Systemic)
    USP DI
Baclofen (Systemic)
    USP DI
Baclofen Oral
    MedMaster

I hope this is also of some assistance...

cheers ..... murray