On 10 Jan 2003 at 7:00, Lisa Crumrine wrote:

> BlankHas any one had any experience with rx Canada?  they are significantly cheaper on all med prices......
>
> Lisa in paradise
> st john usvi

Good Morning Lisa,

While I have no experience with on-line shopping
for meds, I am aware that there are several...

look for yourself...

Welcome to Rx-Canada.com
We are a fully licensed on-line pharmacy providing
Canadian prescription prices to American customers.
http://www.rx-canada.com/

CanadaRX is committed to lowering medication costs
for patients living in the United States.
http://www.canadarx.net/

Canadian Pharmacies Online
http://www.doctorsolve.com/rxcanada.htm
http://www.doctorsolve.com/prices_ab.htm

RxGlobal.ca your global source for medication
http://www.rxglobal.ca/canadian_pharmacies.htm

again, I have no hands on knowledge...

cheers ....... murray

* * *