John, welcome and good luck.  I've been diagnosed 7 yrs, looking back the
first 3 yrs weren't so bad.  I can barely walk now and the PD meds don't
help, only my first dose.  I even had to almost give up my treadmilling that
I was urging everyone to do.

I'm 67.......it is awful so many younger people are getting PD or is it that
they are
more likely to have computers than older folks?

My dog has a better attitude than I do and Spike is my caregiver.  Rayilyn