Joan - I, as well as many others on the list - had no idea what you've
been going through.  You are always so reticent about discussing your own
trials and tribulations, and now this!!.  But the great light at the end
of the tunnel is, that you finally have gotten some help, which you have
probably needed all along.  I'm thinking about your horrific withdrawals,
and wonder if it isn't somewhat like what an alcoholic goes through when
they try to quit drinking.  Praise God, you had the stamina and
determination to see
it through.  Bet your husband thinks he is married to a new woman.  Best
to you Joan, and believe me, I don't think anyone  should accuse you of
denigrating our list from the old days to now.  I, also can see the
difference.  It almost feels like we are in the army with fear to smile,
or write anything other than PD related items.   Jo Ann