Dear  Brighline :

I hope not doing any raining on you but I cannot understand this doctor
that says found cures for some terrible diseases and yet hides this
treasure from the world and humanity .....in any way if he wish not
became a very rich person else then he could become a real savior and
hero to mankind  and have all the rights to a Nobel premium (IMHO) .....
Wishing all the best ,

Joao Carvalho
Salvador,BA,Brazil