Hello Barry,

Saw your posting and wanted you to know that you are not alone.  After
DBS, my wife had several problems like yours.  Her original Neuro
started to cut down her meds.  We changed Neuros for several reasons and
her new Neuro took a different course.  What has worked for my wife may
not work for you but you might want to discuss this with your doctor.
We increased her meds quite a bit and the results are very good.  She is
now taking 1000/1200 sinemet daily along with comtan [about 400].
Fortunately, she tolerates the medication well.  She takes one and one
half sinemet [either 10/100 or 25/100 brand] and one half comtan every
two and a half hours daily, plus extra dose during the night if she
awakens.  This is meant as food for thought for you.
Ron