Anybody believes the "spokesperson of GSK"? If the medicines are in original
containers with dates, there is no reason to assume they  have been  mishandled
any more than those shipped to pharmacies in the US. As far as language and
dosage amount in  millliters, the language is most likely to be English  and as
far as I know no Parksinson medication comes in liquid form.

So it is very probably the usual defense of profits... What else?

Annette

Mary Ann Rhyne, a GSK spokesperson, said that Canadian labels on the treatments

may appear in a different language or have dosage amounts -- such as
milliliters rather
than teaspoons -- that differ from U.S. versions of the medications.  In
addition, the treatments may not be shipped to the United States "under
proper conditions" of temperature, humidity and radiation "that would
affect the safety and efficacy of a medicine," she said.