Dear Rita,

Just to say  TY for treating the survey so kindly.  However  you-as were
we-will be disappointed to discover that, even though we made the survey
available to all and even extended the date, only 140+ participated.

Our sample wasn't/isn't large enough because PDers were/are resistant to
their own potential at possible "commonalities" discovery.  This was an
opportunity to have a voice.   This was an opportunity to pique the interest
of some researcher who is interested in the theory that genetics (consider a
mutation at birth) plus "commonalities" plus stress-might prove the road to
the PD family is lifelong.  This was an  opportunity to face the reality
that the PD family is where research should be done!.  How sad that we
muffed it!    How sad that we willingly complain about what isn't being done
instead of energetically welcoming something that has the potential to make
a difference!

You have my permission to forward this to the Forum.  The NPF was also
offered the Survey.   Some of  their members participated.  They, too,
should be made aware of the Survey's present standing.

 It is true that our hopes and expectations were unfulfilled, but at least
we made the effort.

Respectfully submitted,
E of the headdress