Hi Raj,
    I believe that my ET diagnosis was incorrect, as my initial symptom was
arm stiffness, that then developed into a tremor, that initially was an
intention tremor , but soon became a resting tremor.  I embraced the ET
diagnosis as it was benign and didn't look any further.  Now that I have done
some research i realize that all of the things that made my ET atypical, the
rigidity, unilateral tremor, resting tremor are indications of PD.  At least
now I know.
John LA,CA