It's weird to get the list postings in digest form, get a couple behind,
and then read a long thread where people get snippy about the list
itself. I think to myself, whoa, what's THIS all about. Surprise, it's
about whether the old days were better than the present. Some list
members actually get upset at other list members because of this.
Lighten up!

However, for the record, my opinion--tah-dah! There are many good,
caring, intelligent posters currently, among them Murray Charters,
Rayilyn, Joan Snyder, etc. (don't worry, I don't count myself in this
class). It's not very respectful of other listmembers--currently trying
to sort things out and working with a brain disease and medications that
can make you paranoid, compulsive, forgetful, tired, crabby, and
more--when we say the old days were Good, today, Not So Good.

And Paul ,hey, dumb threads have always been my favorite!

This list is totally cool--was, is, always will be.

Rick