Hello everyone

I am 46 years old and I was diagnosed with PD last April.  I have just
recently joined.  The information that I get from you people I feel is great.
 I am looking forward to conversing with you.  Before, I felt alone.  The
symptoms  seems to affect my right side the most.   I have limited use of my
right hand and I have tremors in my right ankle and foot.   The tremors seem
to be getting worse in my right foot which is embarrassing at times and also
makes it uncomfortable to drive.   My Neurologist put me on Sinemet four
times a day but it doesn't seem to help much until early evening.   When I am
up and walking around it seems to control the tremors but in my job as a
Quality Engineer, I have to be on the road a lot or set in meetings with
customers.   I also noticed that within the first two hours after I take the
Sinemet I experience dyskinesias and it affects my walking.   I am only 46
years old and I don't feel that my Neurologist is doing much for me.   Is
there something that I can do to help me control my symptoms?

Thanks,
Keith