Ray, thanks so much.  What's it's boiled down to is we have to sell the
family house in order to pay for her care.  Oh sure, Medicaid will pay but I
understand that whatever my mom owns, they'll put a lien against it.  My
parents worked too hard for their house so to keep from the state taking it,
we have to sell it.  I cry everyday about this because it's the house I grew
up in and I can't stand to think of someone else living in it.  I know it's
something I'm just going to have to get over because it's for my mom.  I
think it's bull@#$# that these seniors work so hard all their lives and are
basically left with nothing in the end, not even their dignity.

Medicaid won't pay until my mom only has $2,000.  Since she has more than
that, we have to sell the house and keep paying until it's all gone.  Once
Medicaid kicks in, they'll even take the pension and social security she
gets every month.  Oh, I'm sorry, we were told that she could keep $60 of it
for whatever she may need.  WHOOPIE!

I'm very hostile about the whole Medicaid thing and how my mom is being
treated.  I think it sucks that money comes out of our paychecks every month
for stuff like insurance, medicare/medicaid and we still get screwed in the
end.  As far as my mom's treatment, she's not being treated "badly" she's
just ignored a lot.  They don't take her to physical therapy like they
should (she may go 2-3 times a week), she gets her medication on THEIR
schedule so god for bid if she's in pain, she has slept in a wet "diaper"
all night because the CNAs don't always answer the bells when they should.
She has lost all her dignity and I think she starting to give up.

I've read other emails about how much CNAs are the country are getting
minimum wage and McDonald's employees are making more.  I understand what
they are saying and I don't think it's right but it's a job they chose to
do.  I'm a former CNA and I know how hard it can be.  Besides, we're paying
$7,000 a month for my mom's care and I should see that she's being cared
for.  When my mom rings the bell, she shouldn't have to wait 20 minutes for
a CNA to come nor should I have  to go searching for one.  They should be
there!

I'm jumping off the soapbox now.  Thanks for letting me vent!

Kim DaRosa
Investor Relations &
Marketing Assistant
JER Partners