  From: Vello Reeben
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 3:40 PM
  Subject: Re: on a causal theory of PD

    Dear Bernard Barber and others,

  Today I'll try to answer your question about the second problem, about the
  phase space curves of various tremors.
    Experienced neurologists probably can put a right differential diagnose
  between ET and PD on the basis of primary tremor data not needing help from
  sophisticated analysis of primary time sequence curves.
    Still here the percent of misdiagnosis is quite remarkable all over the
  world.