Hi My name is Betty and I've  PD 31  yrs and  I'm in a nursing  home in
Indiana.They are expenssive and you do get good care from some  of the
aides and not so  good from  others. They take all of my disability check
but $50.00 a month to care for me and medicaid medicare picks up the
rest. The workers are underpaid for all they to do. I feel lucky that i'm
in a nice  clean one.There are about 300 patients here.I m thankful for
it being here because i don't  have anyone to be my cargeiver. i'm only
56 yrs old now. I have a computer so i can keep in contact with the

world.I very thankful.