Katie,

please don't take offense, you're a good person,it's just me, Ray the rabble
rouser on the List, saying I'd like to find the person who started that idea
that God gives you no more than you can handle and give him more than he
could handle.  In my view, the bar keeps being raised and I don't really care
anymore if this is some kind of test.

We each have our own way of playing the cards we are dealt.  One of my
favorite former students, age 37, was brutally murdered on Dec 1, my
birthday.  This I can't bear.....I'm in sync with his mother, who keened at
his funeral, "mi vida", "mi hijo". I wish it could have been me instead.  He
was a precious angel.  Ray