Charlotte -

I"m looking into "Shared Housing" where I rent a room and bath to somone who
needs housing - they help me for part of the rent.  the county of Riverside,
CA monitors this every 3 mos.  I just got papers in, so haven't interviewed
anyone yet.  I have fears and trepidations re this, but Spike and I are a
great match, so it is possible, altho I haven't had a roommate since
post-grad college days. Don't want to do it, but other in home help will
eventually bankrupt me.

I'll post more as I find out more info.  Ray