 I have been reading the follow up to the original post. I have to admit
that I found you one amazing and accepting human being Katie. I think I
do agree with Ray in this case however. I will probably take a lot of
flak from many on this list once I say how I feel. I will not disagree
with those that wish or need to think that *God won't give me anything
that I can not carry*. I think that it is a toss of the dice what
happens when it is a physical condition that one couldn't prevent. I
think too, that human beings need to believe that what ever happens is
Gods will or be able to justify the whys of our condition in saying we
are that strong. There isn't any right way or wrong. It is a coping
mechanism which is how some can face their frailties and to others a
need to say why me or to rage. I think all methods must work for the
many that need some way to get up in the morning and face the day. I
know how it feels Ray to have someone you know and care about be
murdered. One never really gets over it no matter how many years. You
never quit asking why?

Audrey
Friend of aussie pwp John dx 1993