Larry,

This has been my impression re nursing homes since my deceased dad's
experience.

I will kill myself if I can instead of going to be warehoused as I believe my
brother and niece think might be the thing to do.

However, shaking hand rules out gun, I might miss and kill Spike or my
neighbor.
Swallowing pills might not work either if I cannot swallow or vomit the dose.
 How do I get a "hit" contract on myself?  I have no Mafia connections.  I
have that exercise therapy pool if I can get to it, but might float.  Plus I
am unlucky.  Maybe my ovarian cancer will return and I can die of something
else.  I am also a coward.

I know this subject is kind of verboten, but if anyone want to email me
personally to    discuss it, please do so.

Ray