Rayilyn - I think I mentioned this to you some time ago, but I am
employed by an organization called "Visiting Angels".  I only work 5
hours a day, so I'm not a "live-in".  However, the company does have
live-ins.  They charge per hour, and allow the employee to eat, drink (no
alcohol) and sleep in the home.  In exchange,   the caregiver cooks,
washes, cleans and is very much like a maid, but not really a maid.  It
is much more reasonable than an assisted living facility  or a NH.  Just
a thought.  Jo Ann