Hay Mike

I wish you the best of luck.  I know what you mean, I am 46 years old and was
diagnosed with PD last April.  I am currently on Sinemet but it does cause
dyskinesis for the first two hours.  I have a hard time walking normal.  I
find that if I take a half of one and take the other half about an hour or
two later it helps to minimize the dykinesis.  Doing so helps me out at work.
 Each day is different also with me.  I have my good days and my bad days.
Each day is a challenge.  I feel that each person has to deal with what fate
has given them, You have to have the strength to make the best of life.
Things could be much worse.  I am also trying to get ready for an early
retirement if need be.  God knows that I don't want to, but if I have to I
will make the best of it.

Good Luck, I Wish You The Best,

Keith