I'm not sure this is right. My husband is on medicaid. We are allowed
$2200 per month income and $78,000 in assets for him to be eligible for
CASA which sends nurses and aids to help me care for him. They also pick
up the cost of his medications, doctor bills, and his physical therapy.
Maybe it is different if he has to go into a nursing home.

Norma, CG for Gordon