 I am not sure if this was sent by you or for someone else that you
know? From what you say, I don’t believe anyone has to or should sell
themselves by what they have instead of who they are. Maybe I am naïve,
but since I have met so many who are pwps, or who are cgs, or as in my
case a friend of a pwp, I fail to understand why so many people don’t
look beneath the exterior to what lies inside? Maybe a first impression
is what remains, but in his case he seems lonely and is reaching out for
a woman; one who is mature. I know there are countless women who look
for a man who is willing to communicate in a real sense. I think that
when one stops looking and is involved in all there is in life that
relationships of all kinds appear. I know this sounds simplistic, but as
a former cynic, I have found it does occur. Otherwise, I suggest that he
goes places that women are; super markets, women's areas in stores. Ask
women for help-- they love to have a guy think he doesn’t know it all.
Be positive and act happy and involved in your surroundings. That is
very attractive  and it draws attention by another person. As a woman,
it would be for me.

Audrey
Friend of aussie pwp John