Ok people I had over 20 political messages this morning & I did not join this
group to listen to the same things over & over for days & days.  I joined for
help, for support, for love, for ideas, for assistance in areas where PWP &/or
cg need help is getting things, understanding things.

You have all made your points, sent websites for us to look into for further
information on what President Bush did or did not do, now let it go please.
Yes we must & should fight for our cause, yes we need people out there fighting
for us, for monies for research, yes this is a free country where we can &
should & do speak out for what we believe in but enough is enough.  These days
& weeks of this arguement going back & forth between both sides is taking away
from what this list was originally set up for.  Yes, please keep us all
informed of bills we might need to know about, about daily events that are
happening & specific articles that will affect us in some way or another, good
or bad, but then let it go please. Giving us the facts is good, but let it go
at that please. I want letters of help, of support, of love, of compassion, of
questions & answers for those of us who joined to get that support & love &
compassion & understanding, just like it was when I first joined.

Enough is ENOUGH & so I too will sign off with love & respect for all of you.
Nancy