Holding Mr. Bush accountable, is hardly slanderous. To voice our  concerns
on this PD LIST about Bush is necessary and if you observe it prompts
positive political action;  Look at Bush's track record,   Issues such as,
Bush not supporting therapeutic cloning or stem cell research, that he
continues to support special interest groups, as in multinational
pharmaceutical companies who have hiked the price of meds up to the point
where American citizens, mainly Seniors,  are looking to Canada as a
solution, that Bush's voting record consistently undermines the poor and
elderly.
  Perhaps none of these above mentioned concerns impact you?
                                                             That you are
not a poor, elderly Senior with Parkinson's Disease. One of the main
reasons  the Founding Fathers constructed the Constitution was to "protect
minorities against majority tyranny."  Think about it.
                                          I say,  acquaint  yourself with
our Constitution, and free speech.

and Best
     to you.