Hi Ray,

I also take 10 mg tablets. What PD meds are you taking, and what's your regimen, if you don't mind my asking.

Charlotte

---------- Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]> writes:

From: Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Baclofen/Charlotte
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:47:05 EST

Charlotte,, I'm trying my mom's Baclofen to see if it helps my feet/toe
dystonia so the Sinemet might work.  I took 1/2 half a pill over 6  hrs ago
and just took another 1/2.  It doesn't help her (she has spasticity from
stroke that sounds like my dystsonia) nor does Neurotonin.  I took a nap
after the first 1/2 dose, but it may have been from fatigue.  It is night now
and I'm more alive, but toes still pull and curl.  I've also tried quinine
water from time to time.  So far no new bad sides, but no help either. I'll
try to get up to recommended dose. Ray