Date sent:              Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:59:37 -0700
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
From:                   "george l. bousliman" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: President  Bush
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> I for one am not willing to bury my head in the sand and pretend all
> is well.    It isn't and won't be until the incumbent is removed from
> the White House.
>
> George L. Bousliman

No one is asking you to pretend anything.  Just be respectful and not
slanderous.

BTW, how do you propose to "remove the incumbent from the White
House"?  There are only two legal ways, to my thinking; impeachment
and voting in someone else in 2004.  I suspect that neither are
viable at this point in time.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"