Audrey, this is why I would like the option of assisted suicide.  Some of
these concentration camps may be ok and there are actually some people who
like "assisted living" at different levels, giving up all their worldly
possessions, which granted we can't take with us, but to anyone who suggests
this to me, I have to ask

IS THIS WHAT YOU WOULD WANT FOR YOURSELF OR DO YOU  THINK  IT WILL NEVER
HAPPEN TO YOU??

It is a terrible problem for all concerned.  My Dad's experinces were
nightmares, skin torn off his arms, theft, etc. he had 3 or 4 when my Mom got
worn out, but he finally died at home.  I could not get another teaching job
to move to help, plus I never fully recovered from cancer.  My brother, well,
he had/has a life.  My dad begged him to get him out.  Ray