Hello,
I am reviving a topic that was discussed before, beds, but with a different
perspective and introduce a new talked about PD cure

BEDS
Has anybody tried a bed with memory foam (Visco Elastic Memory Foam) or latex

        - memory foam (like TempuurPedic) sounds good, but I wonder if it
would contour contouring to your body be restrictive at night - would it be
difficult for PWPs to move around?  - also was wondering how many PWPs have
and like the adjustable beds.

CALCIUM
Has anybody tried or done any research into the claim that Calcium
(expecially, Coral Calcium) can cure PD? - this is noted on the late night
info-commercials for those of us who cannot sleep to watch.  The
info-commercial features Bob Barefoot (scientist and author) and Kevin
Trudeau whose main claim to fame was mega memory.

Looking forward to your input.  The bed is an immediate need and the calcium
is a possible cure - we should probably all be thinking about what is going
to cure us.

Thanks,

George