George, in the case of the "coral calcium" all I can think is baloney.
It has been brought up on PIEN in the past few years that anyone who is
looking for a cure or any magic solutions should look carefully at who
is making the claim, what are their credentials and what do they
personally have to gain from touting some product? In the case of coral,
I know it supposedly is from Okinawa and claims it is 100% marine grade
pure. I don't know what that is supposed to imply that somehow coral is
exempt from heavy metals as calcium from oyster shell can contain? I am
suspicious of any claim that can not be substantiated by proof or by
unbiased scientific study. I wonder why they are allowed to harvest
coral when I was under the impression that it is protected by
international law? To make the claim that they cure any illness that
isnt caused by lack of calcium is clutching at straws. As the website
states: "This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any disease. Please consult your doctor for any serious
condition." I look at this  company's claims as pure hype intended to
make a lot of money at the expense of those who need hope. Save your
money and buy a common calcium tablet!

Audrey

The bed-- I know nothing concerning its value or help. I did read your
post and the follow up btw..