George Person asked us to reply to Beds and Calcium.  I just watched the
life of Teddy Roosevelt of the History channel.  There was a man whose
family loved him, his father would rock him (as a small child) to sleep
after an asthma attach.  Theodore R. fought his problems and conquered
them.

 We must  move when we don't want to move.  Stretch.  We need to go to
support group meetings to educate ourselves.  We must strive, and if we
are depressed battle  that too - don't let it conquer us.  Do an
unsolicited act of kindness and take your medicine, or perhaps don't take
your medicine.    IF BEDS AND CALCIUM HELP take them and use them. In
fact yesterday I bought aa container of calcium.  But you can't beat a
healthy diet.  The main thing is have a posiitive attitude.  And you
alwaays have someone here on the list to help you and share your burden.
Love all of you guys,
margie