I have been wondering if any one else on this list receives htmls, from
Tom Berdine, and from YOPA in duplicate  For example:  On Sunday January
26, his morning post included the following:

"Read about these Parkinsonian's & how they are "coping w/Parkinson's" on
HYPERLINK "http://www.youngparkinsons.com"www.youngparkinsons.com!

I can't think of another instance where this occurs.  I wrote him about
it this morning and neither of us can figure out why the link appears in
duplicate.  My mail program or my computer will not jump to the site nor
allow me to copy the URL.  I can hit reply and then backspace over the
doubled portion and then make the jump, but it is strange that he
apparently types it in once, but it arrives here in duplicate.  Am I the
only one?

Nancy K. Porter