I have been wondering if any one else on this list receives htmls, from Tom Berdine, and from YOPA in duplicate For example: On Sunday January 26, his morning post included the following: "Read about these Parkinsonian's & how they are "coping w/Parkinson's" on HYPERLINK "1A1A,1A1A,FFFFhttp://www.youngparkinsons.com"www.youngparkinsons.com! I can't think of another instance where this occurs. I wrote him about it this morning and neither of us can figure out why the link appears in duplicate. My mail program or my computer will not jump to the site nor allow me to copy the URL. I can hit reply and then backspace over the doubled portion and then make the jump, but it is strange that he apparently types it in once, but it arrives here in duplicate. Am I the only one? Nancy K. Porter