There have recently been some comments made from members on the list which I
consider inappropriate.  We all have the right to our opinions and I respect
those of each of my fellow Americans.  However I do not think derrogatory
remarks against the President belong on the Parkinson network.  We need to
work through our congressmen and our President to educate and inform them.
The type of critizism which is being sent out over our network does nothing
whatsoever to further our cause.  Marilyn Knight, age 74, PD diagosed in
1998.