with all due respect ms. knight, many, many, many of us both on and off this
list have called, written and met with our representatives during the current
administration to no avail. it appears, at least to me that we can retain
respect for the Presidency without having respect for this president or his
handlers...
if this president and administration cared one iota about the medical needs
of People with Parkinson's and many other brain impairments, they have yet to
show it in even the smallest way. ideology has overtaken science with our
leader and frankly, it does belong on this list as he, they are preventing
medical progress for all of us.
not just with stem cell but at NIH, Centers for Disease Control and FDA so
please recognizee no one here is denigrating the exhaulted position of
President, merely the current relentless assault on so many things we hold
dear. rest assured, President Bush can live with a few folks who don't agree
with him or his policies....but i'm sure he appreciates your support.
maxine