I agree, let's stick with the issues and keep personalities and snide comments
out of them.  The intelligence of any particular individual is irrelevant and
commenting on such matters is just plain scurrilous, uncharitable, and I daresay
reflects negatively, similar to commenting on a person's handicap.  In the vein
of the Christopher Reeve commercial, "there are things each on of us can do and
things we can't do.
jwm