we all want the cure, not just for parkinson's but for all the other
neurological diseases...and more...and for those who believe the President
has done something miraculous regarding funding NIH, then please do your
research as this funding plan was put in place prior to his term...and also
please do your homework regarding whom the President didn't choose and why
for the NIH post...
further, no one says only Parkies should get medical help, but this is a
Parkinson's site and if we don't advocate for Parkinson's then who will..it's
not being selfish and representations of it being such are incredible.
when ideology and politics influence scientific growth, as it has in
administrations of both major parties, we have an obligation to speak up..not
just when the guy you don't like is in the job..but every time...
maxine