Political disagreements among list members will always exist.  However, some
of the comments we have seen tend to polarize the group, and the results can
be less than productive.  I believe it is appropriate to discuss the actions
(or lack thereof) of any of our elected officials with regard to our cause.
This can be done in an atmosphere of mutual respect among list members, and
without personal negative comments about our elected officials.  For anyone
wishing to establish a persuasive argument on an issue, snide remarks will
seldom yield the desired result.

Dave Bergford
61 now / 58 dx./ 55 onset