I suppose that when it gets close to the State of the Union and other
bigger "political" times, one tends to express their opinions.

I would rather wait to hear the State of the Union and then express an
opinion in brief form.  More likely to share opinion with others in
private email messages, instead of in such a forum as this.

We would hope no one here would leave for these reasons.  There is much
to learn form each sharing their knowledge and opinions regarding PD and
helping/caring for those with PD.  THAT is the reason we signed on to
this list, as well.

Political stands come and go, but when one has PD, that stays.  We NEED
to help each other.  Please do so.
George (husband of and c/g for Retha)

btw-----what do the numbers following someone's name mean?  {such as
28/43/67}