Gee whiz I leave the list for 2 years, come back and the same issues and
edgy nerves still are being argued. Whether any of us agree or not isn't
the point is it? We all want the same thing, a cure or hope for one, but
how it is found is where we need to focus our energies. Politics aside,
the bulk of the list is most likely American and we know that neither
party have stepped forward to make this commitment. All we can do is
work towards the day and hope that research solves the puzzle of pd and
other neurological illnesses. Does it matter whether here or by another
country? It has to seem it won't ever happen I know for so many that
wait for that moment. As long as we have the same goal before our eyes
it will happen. The question is when?

Audrey