You're right Stan, as long as it pertains to PD we should be able to talk about
it, but talking here doesn't solve the situation it only upsets us, you want to
fight for PD & PWP or with the President than write, call, send e-mails to him,
to Congress, those are the people who will finally get us the cure we need, not
the people on the PIEN list, yes give us the Bills that are being voted on so
we can call & write about what we want, what we think, but then let it go, this
political discussion has been going on long enough, let's get back to what this
list is really about - helping PWP & their cg cope with questions, ideas,
answers, thoughts & feelings of love & support.  We are here for each other &
by continuing this political discussion, running it into the ground doesn't
solve anything as the President & the Congress aren't on this list so all your
complaining is to no avail.  Don't write us about these thoughts & feelings
(once we've been given the bills coming before Congress that affect us), write
all your feelings to those in the Government who can change them if they
understood your feelings.

Guess I'll be kicked off this list now too!  Thanks John & Barbara for trying
to stop all this!   Nancy