I am with Ray, Kathleen, Briteman and David,
   I am puzzled about why there has been so much concern about
                     folks bringing political issues to the table on the
list, especially and in light of
                                                                  the
political is personal, there is no way around it.
               When Mr. Bush announced last night in his State of the
Union... "I am banning human cloning" this action will inevitably
                                      domino, knocking down all the
progress scientist have been making  to find a cure for Parkinson Disease.
              now, more than ever,  our voices need to heard.
                        we should not have to defend this.
    tess owens, San Diego,
             born a humanitarian