Joan:

Can you give the name of the manufacturer of your "jazzy" electric
wheelchair?
Thanks,

K. F. Etzold CG Carline

                      Joan E Snyder
                      <[log in to unmask]        To:       [log in to unmask]
                      >                           cc:
                      Sent by:                    Subject:  To Raylyn:
                      "Parkinson's
                      Information Exchange
                      Network"
                      toronto.ca>

                      01/30/03 07:54 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "Parkinson's
                      Information Exchange
                      Network"

yes, i have had my electric wheelchair for over a year and a half now.
 she's a bautiful blue 1113 jazzy and her name is Christine-like the car
in the Stephen King book. She definitely has a mind of her own and she
shows no mercy-she is a heartless thing who will run over anyone or
anything in her path. she has been known to mow down innocent human
apendeges, rip doors off of their very hinges, leave huge gouges in
plaster and leave tell-tale racing stripes down the sides of my hallway
from numerous encounters with the smooth white finish. my advice to
you?? BE  CAREFUL!

                     joan

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder       51/12