RxHope.com is an independent company who may provide patients with
no-cost or low-cost medications.

Thomas Berdine
President
Young Onset Parkinson's Association
www.yopa.org
Founder
www.youngparkinsons.com

The Young Onset Parkinson's Association is a legal corporation,
incorporated as a not-for-profit in New Mexico and headquartered in
Albuquerque. We are in the middle of applying for our 501C(3) federal
tax exemption status and expect to have it within 2 - 6 months. If this
exemption is not approved, at first, your donation may not be tax exempt
until the time that we are approved federally.

---