Robert A. Fink, M. D. wrote:

>Date sent:             Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:41:49 -0600
>Send reply to:         Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
>From:                  nedgardner <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:               Re: Demeaning and disrespectful language
>To:                    [log in to unmask]
>

>>Dr. Fink, Was it demeaning and disrespectful when his collage
>>professors could give him nothing better than a "C" ? Just wondering.
>>

>Ned,
>
>A "C" grade is "average".  Many students get "C" grades and and are
>quite successful in their lives.  Being a "C" student does not make
>you incompetent, retarded, an "idiot", being someone who must be
>"handled", etc.
>
>How many of our political leaders were "straight A" students?
>

>Best,
>
>Bob

Dr. Fink:  We are talking about  the office of the president of the U.S.
here aren't we ?
The fact that you are apparently are in favor of mediocrity  being
represented there
is truly interesting.

I don't know about "straight A's" , but please believe me when I tell
you that all previous
presidents have distinguished themselves in some intellectual  pursuit
or problem solving
capacity.  This president has not done this unless you want to count the
two oil companies
that daddy setup and funded for him and then junior ran out of
 business. Twice this happened.
"C" students have a harder time  learning from there mistakes, possibly?

Ned